WHAT IS AVAILABLE?
PLEASE NOTE: THESE PRODUCTS HAVE NOT BEEN
EVALUATED BY THE TGA.
& are therefore supplied without any therapeutic claim.
They are not intended for use in treatment of any life-threatening illness nor intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
These remedies have been used traditionally for over 150 years throughout the world.
I have an extensive pharmacy of Homeopathic remedies
available for purchase
All remedies can be supplied within Australia
- a 5ml styrene vial with a push on lid
- a 5 ml clear glass vial with screw on cap
- a 30ml amber glass dropper bottle
- a 30ml amber glass dripper bottle
I have a range of
FIRST AID KITS
- 22 remedy + 3 creams or tinctures + a first aid booklet
- 10 Remedy Babies and Children's Kit
- Plus I can do custom made kits if you
already know what you want
I have a range of tinctures available also
Calendula, Hypericum (St Johns Wort),
Eyebright, Cactus, Nettle, Thuja, Hawthorn,
Golden Seal, Arnica
Prices are all PLUS postage and handling (see below for postage prices)
- 5ml Styrene - pillules $9.00
- 5ml Glass vial - pillules $10.00
- 12ml Styrene vial - pillules $16.00
- 30 ml glass dropper - liquid $13.50
- 30 ml glass dripper - liquid $13.50
- 50ml glass dropper - liquid $19.50
- 50ml glass sprayer - liquid $19.50
First Aid Kits
- 22 Remedy + 3 creams/tinctures + booklet$160.00
(this is a saving of $57.00 on individual
- 10 Remedy Babies & Childrens Kit$ 75.00
- 10 Remedy Adults Kit $ 75.00
( both are $15.00 saving on individual
- 15ml dropper bottle (all except Golden Seal)$ 8.00
- 15ml dropper bottle Golden Seal $10.00
- 50ml bottle (all except Golden Seal) $19.50
SEE 'PHARMACY LIST' FOR AVAILABLE HOMEOPATHIC REMEDIES plus I am happy to custom make kits for people who want specific remedies.
If you wish to order products from me
PLEASE click on the email link below and SEND AN EMAIL ORDER TO
and your order will be dispatched as soon as possible
STYRENE VIALS ONLY - $4.50 (Up to 3 vials)
In a padded pouch the vials fit through the letter slot
HOWEVER it means that I can not wrap them more securely so
I DO NOT take responsibility for breakages if sent this way
all up to 5kgs – but depends on size of the contents and amount of packaging required to keep the bottles safe.
Small post bag Reg post $10.50 Express $13.25 fits up to 8 x 30ml bottles or 6 x 50ml bottles
Med post bag Reg post $13.95 Express $16.95
Large post bag Reg Post $16.95 Express post $20.95
X Large post bag Reg Post $20.50 Express post $26.95
Express Post = Next day delivery to most areas (NOTE: atm due to Covid overnight delivery is NOT guaranteed)
Styrene vials are very light so in most cases except large orders
they would be less that 500gms
Glass bottles just check with me if ordering over 10 bottles for postage
Please note that if there are any damages to
contents of this package.
Please retain the package and its contents – otherwise they
will not be replaced. Australia Post will not refund me unless they can sight the breakage and the barcode on the pack